Evening Chat tonight – 7pm to 8pm
This special after-school live chat is focused on vaccines 💉 Come ask the scientists any questions you have about vaccinations
Just log in and head to the CHAT page from 7pm!
The scientists signed up for the chat tonight include:
- John Tregoning who explores how the body fights infections💊
- Louise Topping who is looking for new drugs to treat arthritis 🦴
- Niamh Richmond who studies how immune cells protect us against respiratory viruses and how the body “remembers” viruses it has been exposed to before 🦠
- Madhumeeta Chadha who uses a mass spectrometer to identify which patients will respond to cancer treatment 🔬
- Asia-Sophia Wolf who studies the immune system and why different people react differently to infections 🤢
- Louisa James who does experiments with cells to learn about how our body fights infection 🧫
- Ann Ager is an immunologist and studies how our bodies fight off viruses that make us ill with flu, colds or COVID-19 🤧
- Stephanie Longet who investigates how the immune system responds to vaccines and natural infection🤒
Invite your friends and family to join in! They can meet the scientists, ask questions, and chat through your account. 💬
⭐️ Plus: Open live Chat – Friday 12pm to 3pm ⭐️
As Friday is the last day of the Health Zone, there will be a special live Chat running from 12pm to 3pm. It’s open to all – drop in anytime!
The Winner of the Health Zone will be announced at 2.30pm. You don’t want to miss it! 🎉
How to join the Chats:
See you soon!
ModElinor and the Health Zone team